The people were friendly the food was great and the weather was a lot better than at home. Ada kuil Hindu yang disebut Pura tak jauh dari sana. Agar lebih jelas dibawah ini akan diberikan contoh dari recount text tentang liburan keluarga. In the afternoon, we went to the nearby restaurant at Kuta Beach to satisfy our hunger. Last summer I got a fantastic holiday. It was an outstanding view. Saat aku kelas 2 SMA, teman-temanku dan aku berlibur ke Bali. It was so fun but also a bit scary at the same time. Meskipun perjalanan tersebut melelahkan, aku merasa bahagia karena aku bisa belajar banyak dari situ dan menghabiskan waktu bersama dengan teman-teman terkasih. Di sana juga takut kancah dimana bani adam-orang Bali berdoa yang disebut Pura. The last night of our camping was so cold, we made a campfire, sang song together and told spooky stories which made us fear. Then, we checked in to the hotel. Pola Recount Text Tentang Liburan Keluarga di Bali - . Jika kamu ingin mencari recount text tentang liburan lainnya, kamu bisa klik kategori recount text yang tersedia. After prepared ourselves, we went to Tanah Lot. Ini merupakan pengalaman tiga hari yang berkesan untukku. Lokasi Taman Ceceh ini sepatutnya ada mepet dengan Taman Reptil dan tiketnya mencakup kedua taman tersebut, tapi kami terlalu takut cak bagi mengunjungi Taman Reptil. We saw the beautiful sunrise together. Menjelang petang, kami pergi kembali ke hotel dan menyiapkan diri kami untuk petualangan berikutnya. Recount text is a text which retells events or experiences in the past. We played so many water sports such as banana boat, jetsky, speedboat etc. We leave home at Sunday. She was so excited because she was going to spend ten days there and her dream to visit Bali finally came true. Her first stop was at Batubulan, a center of stone sculpture. They perched on my arm and shoulder, and sometimes on my head. In the afternoon we went to eat at one of restaurant near the Kuta beach. We arrived at Bali at night, and then we checked in at a hotel and took . Ini tidak jauh dari hotel kami dan hanya selingkung satu jam semata-mata menyentuh sana. Dia sangat menikmati tur ke Singaraja. 10 Contoh Recount Text Holiday dan Artinya Terbaru Halo sobat Englishiana untuk belajar memahami kembali recount text yang telah kita bahas pada artikel . After checking all of thing, we went to the mountain together. First day, we visited Kuta Beach in the morning. My Holiday in Bali. There was also a bird nursery not far from the entrance gate. Also, there were many sellers who sold many kinds of souvenirs. Then we took a bath and took a rest. My Holiday in Bali. Di sana, kami melihat tari tradisional Bali. Dia memesan dua tur dari agen turnya, yang pertama adalah tur ke Singaraja dan yang kedua ke Ubud. They were so tame but sometimes they could be naughty. It was very cold because it's located higher than the other lands in Bali. Puisi Alam Singkat: Merenungi Keindahan Alam Dalam Kata-Kata Sederhana, Contoh Pantun Kiasan Dan Maknanya Brainly, Puisi Tentang Keindahan: Menyentuh Hati Dan Jiwa. Upon her arrival in Bali, she stayed in Kuta for three days. We also visited Penyu Island to see many unique animals, such as snakes, turtles, and also sea birds. Liburan memang momen yang paling ditunggu-tunggu oleh hampir semua orang, terutama para pelajar. Destinasi tempat wisata yang akan kita jadikan sebagai bahan recount text di sini merupakan salah satu spot wisata terkenal di Bali yakni Bali Bird Park. I skipped those fun stuff and preferred to go to a little island which had a lot of reptiles in there, such as snakes, turtles, etc. Then, we checked in to the hotel at the night. For our last day in Bali, we spent our time in Sangeh. It seemed that they had got used of people around them. We reached there in the early morning, so we could enjoy an amazing landscape of sunrise. Di sana, dia bisa melihat proses desain dan produksi yang rumit dari dekat. Recount text about holiday in bali. The next day, my family and I went to a place which was full of monkeys called Alas Kedaton. Kalau ingin mengejar recount text lain sama dengan 4 contoh recount text holiday in Bali atau recount text tentang liburan ke pantai, dia bisa klik label recount text yang terhidang. We went to Guci, Tegal. Patung-patung di sana sangat besar dan bagus. I am was very enjoyed the journey, but on the way my bus got a problem so we must move to other bus. Finally we got to the mountain, it was very amazing. contoh recount text holiday in Bali beserta dengan arti terjemahannya, 15 Ide Bisnis Online untuk Pelajar yang Bikin Cuan, 3 Contoh Recount Text Cerita Liburan Lebaran dalam Bahasa Inggris dan Terjemahannya, 130+ Ucapan Selamat Bertunangan dalam Bahasa Inggris dan Artinya, 10 Contoh Iklan Makanan dalam Bahasa Inggris dan Gambarnya, 5 Contoh Recount Text Tentang Liburan Ke Pantai Bersama Keluarga dan Terjemahannya, 7 Contoh Undangan Tahlil Lengkap Siap Edit dan Print (Ms. Word). Pemandangannya menakjubkan karena pulau itu terlihat seperti di tengah-tengah laut. When we were taking pictures, we heard a music that came from somewhere. Sepantasnya saya asa tekor mengirik ketika mampu di Alas Kedaton, tapi ayah saya valid saya kalau akan baik-baik belaka. We went there by car. The second day, we visited Bedugul Lake and Kintamani. We were there for five days. Sangat cocok untuk berfoto. Contoh recount text tentang liburan ke Bali, image via beursgorilla.nl. We arrived in the afternoon. On the second day, we had some activities. We tried to go on foot, because it was one of the physical train. It is open every day, except on Nyepi day, from 09.00 am up to 05.00 pm. I felt that the time moved so fast inside the market, when we went out from the market it was already 4 oclock in the afternoon. Membutuhkan 3 hari cak bagi hingga di Bali berpokok Lampung. We made a memory by taking photos together in front of a waterfall and then went home happily. Her next stop was Celuk, a center for golden and silversmiths. Dalam menulis recount text yang harus diperhatikan adalah Orientation, Events dan Reorientation. I was wandering how could they bulit such a nice place. First day, we visited Sanur Beach in the morning. Using the plane when arrived in bali i and the family stayed at the vira hotel for a rest. We met so many other tourists there. It is open every day, except on Perenungan day, from 09.00 am up to 05.00 pm. My father was right, there I took some pictures with the monkeys and they were friendly. We leave home at Sunday. Last school holiday i went to bali with my family. When we arrived we directly. Example of recount text about holiday. We were there for three days. Untuk hari terakhir kami di Bali, kami menghabiskan waktu di Sangeh. Diedit menggunakan Viva Video (Created by Poowtoon) It was a really great place. The statue that built there was very big and nice. All about Recount Text Enjoyable Interactive and Attractive in Learning Recount Text Rabu 25 Januari 2012 Post Test - 02 Adam Salsa N. Recount Text Macam Macam Contoh Recount Text For Class X Ma Sma, Last Sunday My Friend And I Went To Lake Kintamani In Bali Bali Leisure, Anjas Aji Prayoga Recount Text Holiday In Bali, Type Of Text Recount Descriptive Dialog Etc Recount Text Holiday In Malaysia, Doc Yosephine Nurmalasari Yosephine Nurmalasari Academia Edu, Doc Contoh Recount Text Arya Kamandanu Academia Edu, Kata Mutiara Kebaikan Dibalas Dengan Keburukan, Soal Uts Penjaskes Kelas 10 Semester 2 Essay. On the fourth day, she was ready for the day of the tour to Singaraja. It was a really great place. Contoh recount text tentang liburan ke bali dan artinya terbaru recount text adalah teks yang menceritakan kembali kejadian kejadian yang terjadi pada masa lampau atau sudah lewat. She saw many trees lined along the roadside and many old Dutch houses. Di sana ditampilkan tari tradisional Bali. I had many impressive experiences during the vacation. Contoh Recount Text 1 - Liburan di Bali. I had many impressive. Perhentian pertamanya adalah di Batubulan, pusat patung batu. EGP was one of school activity which is focused on activity that related with nature. We bought some unique souvenirs as mementos of our time in Bali. Sementara buat kamu yang ingin belajar Bahasa Inggris mengenai berbagai materi lain seperti vocabulary, grammar dan tenses Bahasa Inggris, kamu bisa menemukannya di daftar isi ContohText. Pada malam hari sebelum lebaran, tepatnya pada malam takbiran, saya hanya dirumah sambil . Contoh recount text 1 liburan di bali my holiday in bali ditulis oleh annisa aulia saharani when i was 2nd grade of senior high school my friends and i went to bali. RECOUNT TEXT - MY HOLIDAY IN BALI - Annisa Aulia Saharani 2201408039 My Holiday in Bali When I was 2 nd grade of senior high school my friends and I went to Bali. It costed IDR. Second day, we spent our time on Tanjung Benoa beach. We brought cooking utensils and the food from home, clothes, camera, guitar, etc. Ini masih pagi sekali, jadi aku bisa melihat matahari terbit. Dalam menggambar recount text yang harus diperhatikan adalah Orientation, Events dan Reorientation. We saw a lot of birds which had been categorized into several parts based on where they originated, such as African, South American, Sumatran, Borneo, Papuan, Javan, Bali and so on. We could do a lot of fun activities there, such as playing parasailing, banana boat, and so on. We went there by bus. The fourth day we visited Kuta and Nusa Dua Beach, beautiful beaches and many hotels around it. Hi English learners, jumpa kembali dengan ContohText yang kali ini akan melayani salah satu contoh recount text tentang cuti. Then, we checked in to the hotel. There, my brother and I swim at the beach, while my parents only stayed at the beach side to enjoy the sun Contoh Recount Text : Holiday in Bali. My Vacation in Bali Bird Park with My Family. Contoh Recount Text Tentang Liburan Ke Bali dan . Karangan bunga yang dikirimkan oleh the priangan hotel kepada . The trip from Blora to Bali only took about one day, but it was quite exhausting because I had to sit along the way. bathe Contoh Recount Text Tentang Liburan Ke Bali Dan Artinya Terbaru Recount Text adalah teks yang menceritakan kembali kejadian-kejadian yang terjadi pada masa lampau atau sudah lewat. I bought Bali T-Shirt, souvenirs and some food for gift there. Pagi berikutnya, kamu memutuskan untuk pergi ke Pantai Kuta terlebih dulu. Then we went back to the hotel and packed our bags. I had many impressive experiences during the vacation. Tempat itu sangat lebar. Saat aku SMA, sekolahku mengadakan karya wisata ke Bali dan semua murid kelas 11 mengikutinya. I had many impressive experiences during the vacation. Agar lebih jelas dibawah ini akan diberikan contoh dari recount text tentang liburan keluarga. RECOUNT TEXT - MY HOLIDAY IN BALI -. Then we took a bath and took a rest. Cicita soft share to. When I was 2nd grade of senior high school my friends and I went to Bali. Kami membeli beberapa cenderamata unik sebagai kenang-kenangan waktu di Bali. In the last holiday, my family decided to go to Bali. The next day, my family and I went to a place which was full of monkeys called Alas Kedaton. It was a great scenery. It came from a nice place, it was look like an balairung. I had many impressive experiences during the vacation. We had a . It was a great dance to see, so dynamic and intensely expressive. Saya berpikir bagaimana mereka bisa membangun tempat sebagus itu. Dia pergi ke sana bukan untuk melihat pemandangan yang menakjubkan tetapi untuk melihat seni dan kerajinan khas kota. Sempurna recount text holiday in Bali Bird Park, image by Bali Bird Park. We saw so many tourists there. Contoh recount text holiday in Bali Bird Park, image by Bali Bird Park. Finally, our study tour in Bali was over and we went back to Blora. Of course, my family and I did not want to miss such an excellent place to take our pictures. Kami beristirahat untuk perjalanan pulang keesokan harinya. Kami sampai di Bali pada lilin batik perian, lewat kami menginap di hotel dan beristirahat. Ini buka setiap hari, kecuali hari Nyepi, mulai pukul 9 pagi hingga 5 sore. Contoh recount text holiday in bali tentang pengalaman orang lain. Kemudian kami berpindah ke salah satu tempat wisata luar biasa yang pernah aku kunjungi bernama Taman Budaya Garuda Wisnu Kencana. Kami meninggalkan rumah pada hari minggu. The people were friendly, the food was great, and the weather was a lot better than at home. One of our destinations was Bali Bird Park, located in Batubulan, Gianyar. Oke itu tadi cerita tentangRecount text tentang liburan ke Bali. For me, that was a beautiful day though I could not visit Malioboro. There were a lot of birds and they were not afraid of human at all so we could touch them. Recount Text "HOLIDAY IN BALI" 23.30 Unknown HOLIDAY IN BALI. This site is a space to share english material to contribute in english development for english learner. I was very happy to be there. Di sana ada lagi fotografer Taman Burung yang akan memfotokan para pengunjung secara profesional dengan tarif Rp. 2009 northern iowa football roster. . The last day, we spent our time in Sangeh. Sementara untuk yang ingin belajar Bahasa Inggris mengenai tenses dan grammar, kamu bisa pelajari materi lengkapnya di daftar isi ContohText. Before we going to the mountain, firstly we met in B3 park to checked the participant and the logistic. After that, we went to Sukowati market for shopping. Contoh Narrative Teks Fabel Bahasa Inggris dan Artinya, Pengertian dan Contoh There is dan There are dalam Bahasa Inggris. The next morning, we decided to go to Kuta Beach first. In the afternoon we went to eat at one of restaurant near the Kuta beach.